10 Questions to Ask Yourself When Testing a Business Idea
1. What is my customer profile?
2. What am I replacing?
3. How do I demonstrate this idea to others?
4. Who will I need on my team?
5. What resources do I need?
6. How long will my purchasing cycle be?
7. What’s a reasonable sales forecast?
8. How much growth potential does my idea offer?
9. Do I possess the necessary skills?
10. Can I see myself doing this for the next two years?
In the 18- to 34-year-old demographic in particular, TV’s edge is slipping. Just 30% of that group said they expected TV to be their primary source of news and entertainment this year, with 28% saying it will instead be their laptop computer, and another 17% citing their smartphone.
Interesting information for marketers. Which device is your target market more likely to use?
Pretty sweet keyboard option for iPad owners.